Student Recruitment Associate, Branding, Marketing, and Recruitment
This is a regular full time recruitment of a vacant position.
Reporting to and working closely with the Manager, Student Recruitment, the Student Recruitment Associate’s primary responsibility is to ensure the support and implementation of the university’s integrated recruitment strategy. This will involve planning, scheduling and supporting information sessions, conferences, events, college recruitment, and any other student recruitment activities as required.
To be well suited to the role you will possess the following qualifications and competencies:
• College diploma in Business Administration (or related field) plus a minimum 3 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Sound knowledge of RRU, its philosophy and programs.
• Experience as an RRU learner or staff an asset, as is experience with a post-secondary recruitment.
• Exceptional communication, event planning and public speaking skills.
• Ability to organize and coordinate a variety of multi-faceted events/shows/conferences, etc.
• Ability to respond to questions in one-on-one situations or from groups of individuals, clients, customers and/or the general public.
• Proficient in use of PC and MAC (all Microsoft Office products).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to develop and present using multi-media platforms.
• Ability to build and sustain positive productive relationships with both co-workers and clients.
• Some travel including evenings and weekends may be required.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
This is a regular full-time position working on campus for 37.5 hours per week with a recruitment range that starts at $36,640 per annum. The University is also pleased to offer a comprehensive health benefits and pension package.
To apply please forward your cover letter and curriculum vitae (preferably in electronic format) to:
Competition # 12-098-A0162
Human Resources - Career Opportunities
Royal Roads University
2005 Sooke Road
Victoria, B.C. V9B 5Y2
Fax: (250) 391-2570 Tel: (250) 391-2511
The competition will begin on November 26, 2012 and will close on December 10, 2012; however, the competition will remain open until a successful candidate is found.
While Royal Roads University values all applications we receive, only those candidates short-listed for further consideration will be contacted. RRU is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the principle of equity in employment. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority consideration.
Please note that two of our heritage buildings, including Hatley Castle, have some areas that are not easily accessible to persons who use wheelchairs. Please call 391-2511 for information and assistance if you are dropping off your application in person.
If you are sending your application via e-mail, please ensure that your electronic file is saved in MS Word or Adobe pdf.