Please contact us with your questions or comments.
Careers at RRU
At Royal Roads University, we pride ourselves on creating a work environment that mirrors the philosophy and values that underpin the education we offer our learners. The curricular themes of leadership, conflict management, sustainability and entrepreneurship are ingrained in the structure and daily operation of our university.
What a career at Royal Roads can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities, including tuition assistance for employees and their immediate family, as well as access to our corporate Lynda.com membership
- A comprehensive benefits package, including enrolment in one of BC’s top pension plans, for eligible staff members and their dependents
- Vacation allowance starting at 3 weeks
- Flexible work arrangements
- A workplace culture that supports wellness and a healthy work-life balance
- 565 acres of national heritage grounds to explore at every break
- Subsidized Rec Center pass
- The opporunitiy to be apart of a truly life.changing organization
RRU Core Values
- Caring – Creating an inclusive, supportive community for our students and staff.
- Accountable – Being comfortable with delegation and taking responsibility for our actions in a performance-based culture.
- Creative – Committed to innovation in our learning and teaching model and continually questioning how and why we do things.