Please contact us with your questions or comments.
COVID-19 Guidelines & Resources for Employees
Planning Documents and Public Resources
- COVID-19 Campus Protocols
- COVID-19 Contingency Plan
- COVID-19 Exposure Control and Safety Plan
- General COVID-19 Campus Etiquette
- Surviving, Thriving or Radical Revisioning: Scenarios and Considerations for Pandemic Recovery and Response Planning
Working on Campus
- Campus Daily Health Checks
Sample tracking spreadsheet Daily COVID-19Health Screening.xlsx
- Campus COVID-19 Rules
Campus Rules provide important health and safety guidelines for employees working on campus. Employees are responsible for adhereing to these rules to support protecting both the campus as a whole and individuals at higher risk from COVID-19.
Campus Facilities' Status
Download a list of buildings that will close, those that are open only to our staff, and those that will remain open to staff, faculty, students and the public.
- Return to Campus Plan TEMPLATE .docx (NEW Nov 6, 2020)
RRU requires that manager/department heads prepare a timeline and plan of action to return their teams to campus. These plans are to be submitted to respective Vice Presidents for review and approval and will be used to ensure an enterprise-wide coordinated and safe return for all units. Please refer to the Return to Campus Workflow (PDF 138KB) for more details.
- Risk and Hazard Assessments - Before resuming activity on-campus, each workspace must have a risk and hazard assessment (RHA) completed to identify and mitigate any hazards associated with the tasks performed in a particular area.
- Training - COVID-19 Awareness and Safe Return to Campus
- HR Guidance to Supervisors during COVID-19 Recovery
- Supervisor Return to Workplace Checklist
- How to make your computer workstation fit you (WorkSafe BC)
- Remote Working Guidelines
- Privacy and confidentiality when working remotely
COVID-19 Experience and Needs Survey (May 2020)
COVID-19 Pulse Check Survey (September 2020)