- HR Service
- Working at RRU
- Leading at RRU
- Employee & Labour Relations
- Employee Engagement & Recognition
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at RRU
- Performance & Development Planning
- Professional Development
- Workplace Wellness
Please contact us with your questions or comments.
What does CTET offer?
The Centre for Teaching and Educational Technologies (CTET) offers online and on campus workshops in support of instructors delivering excellent learning experiences. RRU staff are encouraged to register for any of these offerings to be well equipped to support the RRU learning experience.
- Facilitating Learning Online (FLO) – Fundamentals
- Getting Started with Collaborate Ultra
- Grading in Moodle
- Instructional Skills Workshop (ISW)
- Moodle: Editing and Enhancing
- Moodle: Editing and Enhancing Online (MEEO)
- Moodle: Getting Around
- Teaching with Collaborate Ultra
- WordPress Workshop
How to Register?
More information and registration for any of the above is on the CTET section of Professional and Continuing Studies’s website.
- receive approval to take workshop from your manager/supervisor via this form
- when registering online, please use discount code FacDev2020 to waive the displayed fee for the course. Note: this code only applies to CTET courses listed above.
Please contact CTET if you have any questions or difficulty registering.