- HR Service
- Working at RRU
- Leading at RRU
- Employee & Labour Relations
- Employee Engagement & Recognition
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at RRU
- Performance & Development Planning
- Professional Development
- Workplace Wellness
Please contact us with your questions or comments.
LinkedIn Learning Training
The personal information collected on this form is collected under the authority of the University Act and is subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Your personal information will be used for accessing the online training courses offered by Linkedin Learning and for administrative reporting purposes of your participation. For more information regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information please contact Royal Roads University’s Privacy Officer at 250 391-2600 ext. 4178 or via regular mail at 2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, BC V9B 5Y2.
What is LinkedIn Learning training?
LinkedIn is a company that provides online learning resources for work and non-work related learning. RRU has secured licensing for all employees to access LinkedIn Learning, a vast library of online training videos.
LinkedIn Learning is just one element of the overall professional development plan and suite of learning opportunities available to all RRU employees:
- RRU Degree programs
- RRU Certificates or Diplomas
- Continuing Studies
- External professional development opportunities
When can I take LinkedIn Learning training?
Learn @ Work
- Get manager/supervisor approval first
- Select your course
- Learn during work hours
Learn @ Home
- LinkedIn Learning is available to all RRU employees 24/7!
- Enjoy learning about anything else you're interested in
- On your own time
How do I access LinkedIn Learning?
- Log in using your RRU username and password.