- HR Service
- Working at RRU
- Leading at RRU
- Employee & Labour Relations
- Employee Engagement & Recognition
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at RRU
- Performance & Development Planning
- Professional Development
- Workplace Wellness
Recruitment & Talent Management
ph: (250) 391-2600 ext. 4833
Fax: (250) 391-2570
Location: Millward 307
Working at RRU
Growing our own talent
At Royal Roads University we take our search for talent very seriously. Talent Management encompasses all facets of an employee’s experience including recruitment; orientation; employee engagement and recognition; professional development; career management and succession planning. Royal Roads University is committed to creating the best experience possible for its employees and we welcome you to take full advantage of what we have to offer to make your time here the very best it can be!
We are also committed to the model of “growing our own talent” and have many successes of internal promotions to celebrate. Whether you’re a hiring manager that needs to launch a recruitment or an employee who is keen to explore a new opportunity, the Recruitment team within Human Resources is here to help you!
Our Areas of Expertise & Services
Our areas of expertise and the services we provide include:
- Developing and implementing effective recruitment and selection strategies and processes for RRU ensuring that we attract, select and retain qualified candidates who support our organizational culture and share our organizational values;
- Providing sound recruitment and selection advice to hiring managers and candidates alike to ensure our processes are consistent, fair, respectful and an enjoyable experience for all;
- Working in partnership with our clients to facilitate the recruitment cycle from staffing approval to final candidate selection;
- Managing and facilitating the staffing approval process;
- Providing advice and coaching regarding career advancement at RRU;
- Administering the Relocation Assistance policy and process for new employees;
- Interpreting policies, guidelines and processes; and
- Providing general HR advice as required.
HR Annual Report
Human Resources is pleased to present you with our 2019/20 HR Annual Report. The purpose of this report is to provide data related to workforce trends at Royal Roads and to celebrate a year of our successes. From employee growth trends to equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, this report highlights what makes RRU such an innovative and inspiring place to work.